My neck and upper back are tight and sore. Clearly, I'm in dire need of a neck rub. I wish they'd let me bring my husband to work (my last job did, and it was AWESOME--not that he was my husband yet at that point; but still good with the neck rubs). He'd come in really handy right now.
The meeting is over with. I've cleaned up the mess they left, put away the pop they didn't touch, and set the leftover pastries out for general consumption. Now I don't have to think about it any more. Until the next Big Ass Client meeting. But that's still week's away.
I'm skipping the gym today, mainly because cleaning up the aftermath cut into my lunch hour. I suppose I could take a late "lunch" and still go, but that would really throw off my schedule, and my juju's finally starting to recover from this morning. I don't want to give it any excuse to go bad again.
Plus, I just don't frelling feel like exercising.
I ate a Hershey's Kiss to stave off the temptation to dip into the pastry leftovers. Now I'm going to go fix myself a cup of chai and edit my article. After that I suppose I'd better get some filing done. 'Hoo boy, how I do loves me some filin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment