He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

March 14, 2007

Finished!

...mostly.

I've got a draft written, at any rate. I'm going to take it home and read over it tonight, and tomorrow I'll polish it and submit. I also need to get clear on how they want sources to be cited, because their submission guidelines are a little fuzzy on that point. They give you the format, but don't mention whether it goes in the article next to the info being cited, or at the end, or if they want us to format the links, or if they do that, or what. Anyway, I'll figure that out tomorrow.

For now, I've got lunch leftovers to put away and disposable dishes to toss, and once that's done, I'm going home.

Oh, wait... I can't go home until after I've gone by the comic shop because OMG IT'S WEDNESDAY AND BUFFY SEASON 8 IS HERE PEOPLE!!!1!eleventy!!!!

You thought I forgot, didn't you?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...