He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

March 20, 2007

L is for lame

As thrilled as I am to finally be making progress on the novel once again, I can't say I'm managing to be so productive in other areas this week. Of course, maybe I wouldn't be so frustrated if I wasn't trying to cram 3 or 4 jobs into a space of 9 or 10 hours every day. Even so, I haven't been managing my time well lately. This job is a difficult one to schedule--most of my duties entail handling last-minute requests, so a big part of my job is to simply be available (hence why I can find time to work on other things). The document and database administration is the only constant that I can pick and choose the times I devote to it.

This is all to say that I've accomplished shite today as far as the web site and any non-novel writing goes.

Also, my desk is a total mess. Just go ahead and brand an "L" on my forehead, 'cause I'm a big ol' disorganized loser.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...