Things I haven't mentioned lately:
~ Matt picked up an effects processor for his guitar the other day. Now it's like a round-the-clock rock concert at my house. Whee?
~ We read the first issue of Buffy: Season 8 last night. That whee gets no question mark. It's exclamation points all the way, baby.
~ Tess and I saw Man of La Mancha last Saturday. I've had the title song and, alternately, "Impossible Dream" stuck in my head all week.
~ Tonight my #2 nephew is hosting his baby girl's first birthday party. I've been Great Auntie Jean for a whole year now, people. Fun should be had. Pictures will be taken.
~ Matt was going to take me out this weekend to see 300 (which Captain Tightpants declared to be "bitchin'") and then treat me to a nice dinner in celebration of our 6 monthiversary, but then we both decided we want to see 300 on IMAX. So we'll go next week, after payday. It's just as well because I'd just as soon stay home and rest this weekend. Why?
~ I'm very, very sleepy. That's why.
2 comments:
You are so lucky. I haven't bought the comic yet (I have a problem spending money on things I want, rather than things we want or need. Derek has no such issue, unsprisingly.), and when I did finally call, they were sold out. I'm sure I'll find a copy somewhere though.
The first printing sold out completely on the day it was released. But never fear: they're doing a second run, and it should go on sale by the end of the month. It's only three bucks, and totally worth it. So get it! Then you can come back here and share in my squee.
Post a Comment