I made my quota again today, which amounts to an entire new chapter and a scene fragment for further along in the story. Progress, how I love it.
Now I'm sitting here nursing my hand and wrist (which makes typing a bit of a challenge), switching hot and cold compresses to get the swelling in my wrist to go down and waiting for my ibuprofen to kick in. I think I'm going to give myself another day off from other writing endeavors and try to work on things that don't involve too much typing. I'm hoping to get entirely caught up on work stuff today, so tomorrow, if the Job Fates will it, I can have a "goof off" day in which to get some non-novel writing done. Not to mention get my Prosper application online.
My pinky, she is numb, so I'm going to leave off here and let her rest. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment