Matt and I are going out this weekend, but apart from that, once my bare necessities are bought and paid for, I'm going on a spending fast for at least the next 15 days. This weekend will be hard, because I'm sure that while we're out we'll hit the bookstore, and there are some books I really want to get; but I have plenty to read at home, so I should be able to resist them. Apart from chipping in toward the evening's entertainment, I shouldn't spend that much while we're out. After that, it's no-spend city.
My goal is to have saved a decent chunk with which to start my laptop savings fund by the end of this pay period. At the end of 15 days we'll see if I'm chomping at the bit to buy myself something, and if not I'll try to go another 15. Of course, Tess's birthday falls in there, too, so I'll have to make an exception for that. Otherwise, I should be able to hold out. So here goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment