I did not sleep well at all last night. Neither did Matt. He tossed and turned, feeling too hot and unable to get comfortable. I had leg cramps and over-thinky brain. We were both too irritable to let romance take its course, so finally he moved out to the living room where it's colder and I hunkered down in the middle of the bed and read until my brain got tired enough to be quiet and go to sleep.
It'll be interesting to see how the lack of sleep affects today's writing output. Sometimes I do my best work when I'm sleep deprived; but more often it just exacerbates my ADD and I can't focus for doo-doo. Maybe I'll get lucky and today will swing toward the former.
~~~
Thanks for the input on my hook. The feedback I've received so far has been extremely helpful.
~~~
I can't believe nobody (save garnigal) has shared in my Buffy: Season 8 squee. Is it because you're all avoiding spoilers? Is it that you can't get excited over a comic book, even one that's written by Joss himself and has been declared an official continuation of the show? Or is it simply that you've all accomplished what I've been unable to do and have finally gotten over Buffy? Seriously, you guys, what gives? It's no fun to squee alone.
2 comments:
The comics are going to be very, very limited Spike. I just can't raise the enthusiasm for a spikeless read, somehow...
Well, yes, there is that. But considering the comic is set concurrent with S5 of AtS, my 'shippy little heart is set to explode over the fact that he's working Spike in at all.
Post a Comment