Ad alert!
I'm not sure that I can wrap my brain around this. It's one of those things where it sounds like such a good idea that you're wary that there's no way it could really work. OneAccount.com claims to be able to reduce mortgages by having you keep your mortgage and your money in one account. So your mortgage account is your bank account, and you can access your money, or you can leave it there and let it count toward paying off your debt, or something, and all the while it will reduce your interest, thereby reducing the overall amount of your loan. Or something. It sounds like a really good deal, but then again, it's a bit confusing, at least for me. If you're paying off a mortgage, though, I'd encourage you to check it out. It might make more sense to you, and it might be a really good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment