He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

March 19, 2007

Invest in your employees' future

Ad alert!

As someone with designs on running a small business, I'm always thinking about what I'll do if one of my little enterprises takes off and becomes successful. What if I have to hire employees then? How will I provide benefits? If you're someone whose small business endeavors have grown to that point, one place to start looking for 401k and Retirement Plan Services is VendorSeek.com, where you can get free rate quotes based on the size of your company. Filling out a short form will get you quotes from five different vendors, with no obligation to buy anything. It's a useful tool whether you're looking to provide a retirement plan for actual employees, or just dreaming and building a business plan like me.

This post has been brought to you by VendorSeek.com.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...