He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

April 19, 2007

Experimentation.

Heh, you wish. But no, not that kind.

I'm experimenting with audio posts. On the drive home last night, which is typical, since my brain likes to pick the least convenient times to come up with ideas, I thought of several subjects I would like to blog about. Since I couldn't exactly pull over and write them all down, I whipped out my cell phone and made voice recordings instead, all addressed to YOU, dear reader.

This is not likely to become a trend. For one thing, I hate the sound of my own voice. For another, I write much better than I speak. But here, one time only, for your listening amusement, is my first and most likely only attempt at an audio post.

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your voice. Sounds Midwestern, and I mean that in the nicest way because I love the Midwest.

Jean Bauhaus said...

Heh, thanks. What it really sounds like is an Okie trying not to sound like a hick.

Anonymous said...

*snorfle* "The Care and Feeding of Big Knockers"

I love it.

Jean Bauhaus said...

Care, at any rate. I'm not sure how you'd go about the feeding part.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...