He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

April 20, 2007

This is why I can't give up my television.

I actually got to watch some TV in real time last night, and what a great night of television viewing it was. Survivor delivered possibly the best episode ever, with some of the most awesome sneaking and double-dealing and actual smart game-play I've ever seen on this show. I didn't even know smug, self-satisfied smirks could turn into "Oh crap!" faces that fast. Plus, everybody hates Stacey! Whee!

That was followed with an equally awesome and meta-fabulous Supernatural, which took the opportunity of finding the boys on a haunted horror movie set to give wonderfully in-jokey nods to everything from Padalecki's Gilmore Girl's background to Vancouver's posing as Hollywood to McG's sheer McG-ness. All of that, and Jensen channeling classic Bruce Willis, too. I know a lot of people hate it when shows go all meta, but I can't get enough of that stuff. This show is beginning to kick so many kinds of hinder.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...