He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

October 8, 2007

Product Love: Dentemp OS



I had no idea that there even was such a thing as over the counter temporary dental repair. It's too bad we didn't have this (or know about it) back several years ago when my sister lost one of her fillings. I remember she was in major pain and tears as she waited until the dentist could fit her in to repair the problem. I've never lost a filling myself, but I can imagine that it sucks.

If it ever does happen to me (and the chances are about to increase -- my last visit to the dentist revealed no fewer than six (!) cavities that need filled; that's what I get for not going to a dentist during my entire twenties), at least I'll know about Dentemp OS, first aid dental repair goo that can both temporarily replace lost fillings and cement loose caps. It's mess-free, FDA-tested and approved, and fast--you can safely eat in as little as thirty minutes after applying it. With my dentist being an hour away from my home, closed on Fridays and hard to get into the rest of the week, I'm glad to know that there's an easy drug store solution that can buy me time if I ever need to have my fillings repaired.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...