He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

October 23, 2008

Reboot

Helloooo ('lo 'lo 'lo 'lo)!

Is anybody still here ('ere 'ere 'ere 'ere)?

Wow. What an echo. And are those crickets chirping?

If there's anyone around who still cares, then you will be pleased to know that my creative energy is on the rise. It's more of a slow, hydraulic-powered rise than a steel-cabled-and-pulley-powered one (HA! Elevator humor), but it's on its way up.

And it's risen enough that I finally know what I want to do with this blog, and the direction I want to take it in. Three guesses what that is, but if you look at the new sub-heading, you'll really only need one. I considered starting from scratch with a new blog, a totally clean blogging slate; but I'm still rather attached to this one, and the domain is paid up for six more months and it's already all prettified, so I've decided to stay put.

Things will still be quiet for another month or so, since I'll be embroiled in NaNoWriMo. After that, though, unless I'm so burned out on writing by December that I can't even stand to blog, you should start seeing regular updates around here again. I'm looking forward to it. I like to think there is some lone soul out there reading this who is looking forward to it, too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...