He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

December 15, 2008

Insanity

I know, I know. I just declared an end to a hiatus and a start to a brand new blogging attitude, and a mere week later here I am about to declare a hiatus again. But this is just a small hiatus. Mini, really. Just for this week, because my job just handed me an insane amount of work to do in a conversely yet equally insane amount of time, before I start my vacation and escape from all of this insanity. And my "free" time is still devoted to an insane amount of knitting that must be done, insanely, by Christmas. And so my oh-so-painfully slim allotments of blog time this week will be spent having another go at that whole moving to a new URL thing that was such a failure last week. If the blog disappears off the face of the internet again, that will be why.

I will be back and blogging when all of this insanity ends, or when my vacation begins, whichever happens first. If it makes you feel better, you can count down the days with this. Or, y'know, count down to Christmas, which is what it's really for. Or just stop and marvel at the awesome beauty of the universe. Whatever floats your boat.

I know why those people in that sleigh are laughing all the way. It's because trying to get everything done on time during the Christmas season drove them completely bonkers.

Bet you thought I was going to say "insane."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...