He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

July 25, 2009

A New Background, A New Beginning

Okay, I'm probably overreaching with the "New Beginning" part, being more ambitious and optimistic than history has given me any cause to be. But at least I finally got around to replacing the broken template. I really wanted to design one for myself, but until I find time for that, this one will do. I tweaked it a little, so at least it's somewhat unique to this blog. The original came from BTemplates, and they had so many gorgeous templates that fit right in line with the "Daydreamer" theme I've got going that it was really hard to pick one. I think I'm glad I settled on this one, though. We'll see if I still love it a week from now [/ADD].

Hopefully, this is the start of a new beginning. I have so many things I want to write about, but they require a thoughtfulness that I haven't had the simultaneous time and energy to give. I guess I should start putting my blog on my daily schedule so it doesn't keep getting neglected. I also see a few minor problems with this template that need fixing (like the way the weekday names are getting cut in half and other issues with alignment).

Now is not the time, though, because I've already spent all afternoon on this, and I'm starving, and Husband is itching to start the MST3K that I still have to go get from the mail box (I saw the mail lady stuff the tell-tale red envelope in there a couple of hours ago).

I hope y'all are enjoying your Saturday as much as I'm enjoying mine. Whatcha up to?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...