He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

August 28, 2009

Lately on Twitter...

  • 20:16 Head hurts. Sinuses feel 'splodey. Finding out that they're remaking Heathers is not helping it. #
  • 23:34 Been a really busy week, work-wise. That's great for my bank account, but not so great for my poor, neglected blog. #
  • 00:54 Bed now. Good night, internet. #
  • 13:04 Blog post: Understanding what it means to work for myself - bit.ly/8KEAV #
  • 13:10 Dear headache: I have too much to get done today to be bothered by you. Kindly bugger off. #
  • 13:13 #followfriday #FF A repeat, because you should all be follow ing @ErinPalette and going to her blog and reading Curse/Or, which is awesome. #
  • 13:17 #followfriday #ff @CarbonAtoms is my oldest internet friend. She's been cracking me up for years and years. #
  • 13:21 One more #followfriday #ff @kpwerker - crafty and concerned about grammar, she's my kind of geek. thecreativelife.net is an inspiration. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...