He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

August 31, 2009

Lately on Twitter...

  • 16:01 Really, really wanna be lazy today, but the mess in the kitchen and the grass out on the lawn are both getting out of control. :( #
  • 19:34 Guess what I found in my front yard while I was getting it ready to mow? #
  • 19:36 I bet you didn't guess "a wadded up bundle of clothes all crusted with lots and lots of dried blood stuffed under a fallen branch." #
  • 19:38 Called the police, who came, looked, said (essentially) "It's useless to us without a victim," and left it there for me to dispose of. #
  • 19:40 So nice to see my tax dollars at work. In related news, we'll be installing a security storm door soo n. #
  • 19:41 @robertmckay I put it in a plastic grocery sack, tied it up tight and put it out with the trash. Didn't know what the heck else to do. #
  • 19:42 @SplinteredMind Aw, but I would have if I'd seen it. #
  • 19:43 @SplinteredMind Yep, it's definitely going in the idea journal. #
  • 19:49 @SplinteredMind I forgot my Twitter password and can't sign in to Twitpic to comment. But I'd like to see that too at some point. #
  • 19:56 Going after dinner. Here's hoping whatever serial killer or gang banger used my yard as a dumping ground doesn't get me while I'm out. #
  • 21:08 Home alive and well-fed. Tacos San Pedro es muy bueno. #
  • 21:13 @CarbonAtoms Right? At least the cop said she'd log it in case anything came up. Friggin' TPD. #
  • 22:24 @BenPaddon But they were really cool toys! (Coincidentally, we're watching Jedi tonight, too.) #
  • 12:45 Just posted Episode 8 of This Old Haunt, in which Ron learns her true feelings and Sarah shows her true colors. bit.ly/Iv4KL #
  • 14:05 One of these things is not like the other: macabre surprises, police apathy, and this week's goals - bit.ly/bZg3E #
  • 14:26 Lovely. One of the cats peed on my manuscript. #
  • 14:34 @robertmckay Yes it is. I have all kinds of editing notes written on it, too. They're lucky I don't know for sure which one of them did it. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...