He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

September 15, 2009

Lately on Twitter...

  • 16:39 Wow. Taking a Saturday off should not leave you feeling like you're running to catch up on Monday. And yet.... #
  • 17:37 The weather's being mean to my sinuses. #
  • 19:11 Oh, Patrick Swaze. ;_; #
  • 19:32 @DouglasCootey Same here. Knew the odds were against him but I still hoped he'd pull through. #
  • 19:49 SNL Chippendales tryouts: bit.ly/1862Zc #
  • 22:52 @robertmckay Very nice! #
  • 22:59 Been trying to write an article for six hours. Got one paragraph done. My brain is so useless today. #
  • 23:00 Poured some wine. If that doesn't loosen the gears enough to let me finish, I'm calling it fail and going to bed. #
  • 00:14 Calling it: FAIL! Hopefully a good night's sleep will help me think better. #
  • 13:30 Blog - Why being too focused is a bad thing: bit.ly/3R0wG1 (or, Jean feels icky) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

1 comment:

Jean Bauhaus said...

Thank you and welcome, Susan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...