He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

September 21, 2009

Lately on Twitter...

  • 23:14 Sasha just got in my lap. 5 years this cat has known me, and that's the first time ever. Only for like half a minute, but still. Wow. #
  • 23:43 Writing out my To Dos for tomorrow, then going to bed. Hopefully I'll actually sleep tonight. #
  • 11:53 Last night I dreamed about some knitted monogram throw pillows, and now I think I have to make them. #
  • 12:08 Just found an apparently dying baby tarantula in my house. Freaky, but I hope it's just playing 'possum. #
  • 12:09 Caught it in a juice glass for Husband to look at later. There's a good chance he'll want to keep it if it lives. #
  • 12:11 Wonder where its mama is. I never want to find a full-grown one of these IN MY HOUSE. Not a wild one, anyway. #
  • 12:12 @paperbacklove Yeah, actually. We generally like tarantulas. #
  • 13:41 Getting more coffee, then digging into TOH edits. #
  • 14:00 @ErinPalette Sorry you feel cruddy. #
  • 14:03 Maybe-baby tarantula is well and truly dead. Just as well, as H is not convinced it wasn't just a freaky-big hairy non-tarantula spider. #
  • 14:04 In related n ews, I keep feeling like things are crawling on me. #
  • 15:18 Seriously stormy right now. No tornado watches, thank goodness. #
  • 15:20 Thank goodness because it's majorly windy and I'd be in my hidey-hole otherwise. #
  • 15:22 @ErinPalette I haven't read it. I admit I usually skim or skip the RPG stuff since I've never been a gamer. #
  • 15:50 thinks she just heard the sound of property getting damaged. #
  • 15:53 @bubblecat Yeah. Sounded like a big branch fell on an outbuilding. Not sure whether it was ours or the neighbor's. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...