He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

October 6, 2009

Lately on Twitter...

  • 23:19 Trying to finish an article and send it off before I go to bed, but I'm suddenly so sleepy I don't know if I can do it. #
  • 00:12 @eleattasart I've been writing one novel or another since I was in high school. But I'm hopeful that this one is finally "The One." #
  • 00:14 Article finished and sent. Off to bed I go. #
  • 06:45 Sleepless thoughts at 5 AM: I hate to say it, but I kind of blame BSG for Hollywood's love affair with "reboots." #insomnia #
  • 09:10 Going to get some grub and a coffee refill, then settling into novel revisions. #amwriting #
  • 10:15 Sigh. Does anyone know if bamboo is poisonous to cats? #
  • 10:41 Internet says Lucky Bamboo is toxic to cats. #
  • 10:42 Fed hydrogen peroxide to make her vomit. Didn't work, but now I see evidence she's been nibbling on it for a while, so I'm not too worried. #
  • 10:43 Stupid cat. #
  • 10:43 @tresdollarbill Hope not, 'cause we're broke. We'll keep an eye on her and see. #
  • 10:46 @paperbacklove Held her down and force fed it with a baby medicine syringe. She was not happy about that. #
  • 10:48 @paperbacklove Yeah, I didn't know that either until ten minutes ago. Cats are educational! #
  • 10:52 @paperbacklove Yeah, I felt awful giving it to her, but that's what she gets for being a dumbass. #
  • 10:53 @tresdollarbill Lol! That's a scary mental picture. #
  • 10:57 Okay, enough with the kitty drama. Back to novel edits. #amwriting #
  • 11:00 @jenifera2 Thanks, that's comforting. It looks like she's been sneaking bites for a couple of days now. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...