He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

February 5, 2010

Lately on Twitter...

  • 16:25 finally fixed the Wordpress blog from Hades. YAYZ! #
  • 16:35 @Thenardier No kidding. SO glad to cross that thing off of my list. #
  • 17:20 For the first time in many weeks, all of my client projects are either finished or on hold. #
  • 17:21 Trying to motivate myself to write some articles to fill the income gap. #
  • 12:51 Almost 1 and still in my PJs. Super unmotivated today and wondering if I can afford to take the day off if I work thru the weekend. #
  • 12:52 'Course, working thru last weekend's proba bly why I feel so burned out today. It's a vicious cycle. #
  • 13:00 @SteviePuckett Sounds like a good plan. 'Course, I'm thinking I might just need a nap. Sleepy Jean is cranky. #
  • 14:21 Managed to change my shirt and comb my hair and start a load of laundry. Still rockin' the pajama bottoms and the lethargy, though. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...