He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

May 27, 2010

Croutons

Notes from the Twitterverse to spice up this blog salad...

17:14 Church tonight. Hoping we'll get back in time to see the AI winner announced live. Don't so much care about the rest of the finale. #

21:12 Well, that was slightly disappointing. #

09:46 HA! RT @tawnafenske: Dog leaned in for a kiss & instead belched in my face. Ah, the glamorous life of a romance author. #

13:05 Can I ever achieve my fantasy of becoming a morning person? On my blog-Altering My Sleep Cycle (Without Losing Sleep): trunc.it/8ds5h #

13:11 Phew. Just realized I was late 4 a conf. call when I sa w the other party asked to push it back half an hr. Blog took longer than I thought. #

14:48 Thinks one of the cats isn't using the litter box and has to root out and eradicate this stench before I can go on. #

15:46 Safe to breathe again. Carry on. #

15:52 RT @ElizabethBanks: Love this. Outtakes of Orson Welles hammered, shooting a champagne commercial bit.ly/bcOnnz #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Follow Jean on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...