He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

May 28, 2010

Follow Friday: Done and Done Edition

3D Team Leadership Arrow ConceptRemember, folks, it's not too late to ask me anything you want to know about freelancing!

I wiped my slate clean of two hefty projects today (more or less -- one will require a bit more tinkering once the client gets feedback from the committee, but for all intents and purposes, it's done). As a result, I'm wiped out and ready for the long weekend, my plans for which mostly involve cleaning my house in a run-up to having my mom-in-law over for a cookout on Memorial Day. There's nothing that can motivate a cleaning session like a visit from the in-laws, is there? At any rate, in lieu of a well-thought-out blog post that requires actual brain-power to write, here's another Follow Friday. Two Follow Friday's in a row... it's like this is becoming a regular feature or something!

Eye of Polyphemus is the blog of one Jamie Jeffords, a self-proclaimed conservative Christian sci-fi fan who writes, in his own words, "a lot about politics, law, science fiction, Christian apologetics, and the general downfall of Western Civilization." I have to say, I'm delighted whenever I find a fellow Christian sci-fi geek. He's currently doing a series of Deep Space Nine reviews that are giving me a hankering to re-watch the entire series.

Love, Power & Fairytale Endings is the blog of poet and sff author Jeffe Kenedy. She blogs about writing and life in Santa Fe, and makes a really good point about the perceived self-involvement of writers (we're not self-involved, we're story-involved! Usually).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...