He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

June 10, 2010

Croutons

Notes from the Twitterverse to spice up this blog salad...

19:51 Head down all day trying to meet deadlines, but my brain is about to fry and leak out of my ears. Need break now. #

20:20 I don't know what Matt's watching in the living room, but it sounds science-fictiony and like I want to be watching it, too. #

20:28 Ah, it's MST3K, Boggy Creek 2. Oh well, not like I haven't seen it/won't get another chance. *head back down, doing work now* #

23:20 Hiccups! #

00:18 Right down to the wire, but the big project's done. No way any novel editing is going to happen tonight. My brain's calling it quits. #

00:30 Oy. Just remembered I gotta figure my estimated taxes this week. #downsideoffreelancing #

13:15 RT @ElizabethBanks: BP Spills Coffee. www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM #

14:51 Tough time getting started today. Wondering if I can get away w/ taking the day off if I work Saturday. #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Follow Jean on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...