He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

June 26, 2010

Croutons

Notes from the Twitterverse to spice up this blog salad...

16:20 RT @TheRealNimoy: In makeup dep't. with the great DeForest Kelley during the original series days. LLAP twitpic.com/1zwh1n #

16:27 RT @tawnafenske: This is hysterical: bit.ly/ceu2pD #

16:35 Headache. Again. Boo. Again. #

17:00 My @dappleddakota Same here. Thinking about marathoning the entire season this weekend before I watch the finale. #

17:05 My wrist pain's been flaring up a lot lately. Thinking I should stay off the computer as much as possible this weekend to let it recover. #

17:39 Took 2 more Advil & slathered my wrist with Biofreeze. Headache/wrist pain combo, you are goin' DOWN. #

18:34 Blog: MyNoEdMo Redux Progress - bit.ly/abwUek #

18:37 RT @marjoriemliu: RT @LucienneDiver @dianapfrancis Writers, you Must. Watch. This. bit.ly/bvSm3f #

22:54 Blog: Follow Friday: Missing Miss Snark Edition - bit.ly/dd8ARJ #

23:00 My Doctor Who maratho ning and wrist resting weekend commences in 3... 2... 1... . #

23:26 Love Amy, but I almost wish she could've stayed Amelia all season. #

15:28 Woke up with a sore throat and earache. Double-plus boo. #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Follow Jean on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...