He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

June 30, 2010

Croutons

Notes from the Twitterverse to spice up this blog salad...

22:18 Ooh! Want! RT @jenfoo: WANT. MUST HAVE. DIE WITHOUT. bit.ly/95v0Fx (via @jennreese) #

22:35 About as good an idea as the non-Joss Buffy reboot. RT @dappleddakota: #DoctorWho movie with JOHNNY DEPP as the Doctor? tiny.cc/3vslk #

23:57 Sometimes I just wish I could reach through the computer and hug people. #

11:45 Dear promoter: wanting to stage a cookware giveaway on my writing & freelancing blog doesn't convince me that you've actually read my blog. #

12:23 Dear Pete: I ca n't navigate the internets if you keep laying your tiny head on my track pad. You're about to lose lap privileges. #

13:48 How do you set up a seller account with Google Checkout? It's only letting me set up a shopper account. #

13:49 Found it. Never mind. #

13:56 Great. Now Google checkout signup appears to not work in Chrome. FAIL #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Follow Jean on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...