He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

July 5, 2010

Croutons

Notes from the Twitterverse to spice up this blog salad...

10:53 It's a rainy Monday. At least the rain held off last night and I got to see some fireworks. #

10:54 By the by, home-grade fireworks have sure gotten a lot more impressive since I was a kid. #

11:07 Just had an epic battle w/ my chihuahua over a chicken bone. I won. Now he gets to chill in the time-out crate. #

12:57 RT @nishanjoomun: Beginner's Guide to SEO bit.ly/cEpmx0 #

12:58 TweetDeck sent that last RT from the wrong account even though I definitely set it to the right one first. >:( #

13:34 The day's starting to get away from me. Time to grab hold of the reigns. #

13:49 Something just crawled across my foot and made me scream. Don't know what it was or where it went. #

15:18 Just slammed my knee's funny bone equivalent into the corner of my desk. I kinda want to cry now. #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Follow Jean on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...