He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

July 13, 2010

Croutons

Notes from the Twitterverse to spice up this blog salad...

17:27 My head hurts. :( #

20:14 Hard up for cash, so #amwriting article on Chinese medicine treatments for acne for Demand Studios. I might have to try some of these. #

20:53 RT @BillCorbett: Also the name of a HARRY POTTER warlock-metal band, I believe. yfrog.com/izuqxrj #

20:56 Article finished and submitted. Chinese acne detox diet forbids too many fun things. Think I'll stick w/ Clean & Clear zit cream. #

21:18 Just submitted yesterday's article to Guideposts. Fingers crossed. #

21:21 And now I'm hungry and my brain is mush. Time to get off the computer. #

13:32 I do too. RT @sunbrae: I think it would be awesome to start a writing group for people with mental illnesses. I could co-facilitate. (Maybe) #

13:35 These are slaying me. RT @Slate: Shirtless Old Spice guy responds to the ad's YouTube comments slate.me/9s6sTz (via @grubreport) #

13:42 That pretty much sums it up. RT @finalgrrl: This week in Toosday Toons: House, MD! (apologies to @oliviawilde) bit.ly/bjE9Zm #

14:01 RT @taskwrangler: Blogged: 7 Free Resources For Growing Your Online Business - clicky.me/siM #

14:20 did pilates today for the first time in forever. Go Team Me! #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Follow Jean on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...