He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

July 14, 2010

Croutons

Notes from the Twitterverse to spice up this blog salad...

16:09 Today I blogged: Due Date - bit.ly/d8uyPI (sadness warning. Could be triggering if you've had to deal with miscarriage.) #

17:21 I need some music to write about algae-eating fish by. #

17:37 Punny! RT @taerin: @jmbauhaus Dr. Demento introduced me to this fishy song a very, very long time ago. :-) bit.ly/9WFItu #

17:42 Pretty & non-intrusive. Just right. Thanks! RT @taerin: @jmbauhaus Paul Winter (with whalesong) is also good: bit.ly/c79lgv #

19:23 Finished my fish article, which shouldn't have taken me this long. Fact-based articles are definitely not my favorite thing to write. #

19:26 RT @wilw: This is the best way I can think of to honor Sir Patrick Stewart, as we celebrate his birthday today: bit.ly/ciksHe #

21:58 Wrist is giving out. Time to call it a night. #

00:00 I'm cool with that: I write like Chuck Palahniuk. Proof: bit.ly/cmkFxB #

00:06 Now it says the sad thing I wrote today is like Douglas Adams. Um, okay? #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Follow Jean on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...