He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

August 28, 2006

Photo Dump

Finally, I bring pictures.

- Babies! Three of grandneice Dakota and one of nephew Ash. Cuties!

- Misc. wedding prep, including Eureka Springs pics. The one with the fountain is actually next door to our wedding venue, but since my camera batteries died before we got to the little wedding chapel around back I figured I'd toss it in there. Also, Here I am trying on my wedding dress at the tailor's on Saturday.

- Also, we got the wedding flowers put together on Saturday, and that was the last major task to accomplish before the wedding. Yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids are adorable, but...

squee! so close to being Mr and Mrs! And the dress is beautiful. I love the embroidery.

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful bride. Your dress is perfect for you.

bojojoti

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing sweetie. The dress is beeeeoooootiful, as is the bride to be. And the groom ain't bad either - rawr!

I love your flowers and how they match the embroidery in your dress. *le sigh* How wonderful!

Hugs
Manoah

Jean Bauhaus said...

Thank you, you guys. I love my dress. And I love my groom, so that works out pretty well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...