My company's net nanny has somehow decided that Blogger Beta is a porn site and has restricted access. I have no idea how to go about setting it straight. Hopefully it will get sorted out in the near future. In the mean time, I'm attempting to post from Google Docs. *crosses fingers*
I can't get too upset, though, because this morning I got called into my supervisor's office and told that they're bumping everybody's salary up to meet the national average. I walked out of there with a pretty significant raise. Woo and hoo.
Now I have to go take back the dress I bought for my grandneice for Christmas--turns out it's too small. She's nine months old and already wearing one-year-old sizes. That baby girl has turned out to be one healthy premie, y'all.
3 comments:
Huzzah on the big baby!
And woot! for the raise, perfect timing.
I hear ya about the 'net nanny. Our school district has blocked lj, much to my dismay, although I do see the point. It's only a matter of time before this gets blocked as well. Sadness.
But a raise! Squee!
A raise right before Christmas is fabulous!
Alright on the raise! I'm sure you deserve it. And I'm glad the baby is doing so well.
Post a Comment