He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9
March 19, 2007
Fizzy!
I just swallowed an Airborne tablet that hadn't yet finished dissolving. I can feel it fizzing its way down my esophagus as I type.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The first time my daughter used one, she was going to plop it whole in her mouth. I was going to let her out of scientific curiosity. Her brother, however, barged in and ruined the experiment. I'm sure she would have foamed at the mouth.
Hee! I had a brief moment of worry wondering if it would make my stomach explode the way Alka Seltzer supposedly does with birds, but it was melted down enough that it wasn't a big worry.
2 comments:
The first time my daughter used one, she was going to plop it whole in her mouth. I was going to let her out of scientific curiosity. Her brother, however, barged in and ruined the experiment. I'm sure she would have foamed at the mouth.
Does that make me a bad mother? LOL
Hee! I had a brief moment of worry wondering if it would make my stomach explode the way Alka Seltzer supposedly does with birds, but it was melted down enough that it wasn't a big worry.
Post a Comment