He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

March 23, 2007

Publsihed! Sorta.

Associated Content bought my article. It's not posted yet, but, yay! It's not not as easy a payday as PayPerPost (although as few and far between as decent opportunities I'm actually eligible for have been lately, they're not so easy these days, either), but it's real writing, and good practice for this type of nonfiction article writing, which has never been my strong point. I got a good start on a second article for them today, but my brain and wrist both pooped out before I could finish it.

I'll try to wrap it up this weekend, in between going out to dinner and seeing 300 on IMAX and catching up on all of the TV that I didn't get to watch ANY of this week because Matt decided he's finally ready to suck it up and finish season 4 of Angel. And watching our Netflix stuff. And the Sin City DVD Matt picked up on sale yesterday. And power-walking, because I didn't go to the gym today, either. Bad Jean.

I was also going to knit some baby booties for a co-worker's baby shower, and a sleep mask or two for Etsy, but as jacked up as my wrist has been I think I'd better enforce another no-knitting weekend. Boo.

This just in--AC posted my artice: Eureka Springs: You're Solution for a Low-Cost, Low-Budget Destination Wedding. Yay!

Elsewhere, Wil Wheaton and I have much the same taste in music.

Here and now, I'm counting down the minutes 'til 5:00.

Happy Friday, y'all.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...