He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

March 29, 2007

Sugar Crash

I don't have an official word count today. I spent my allotted novel writing time doing some background research and choreographing a fight scene for the next chapter. So now the foundation's laid for what I think will be a pretty cool action chapter, which I will do my best to write tomorrow. I'm still feeling good about the progress I'm making, so, yay for that.

I'm sleepy today. I stayed up past my bedtime last night to watch Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead LOST last night, which is the only real time TV I've watched so far this week. Hopefully I'll at least be able to catch Supernatural tonight, and that'll make two less hours I'll have to spend with the TiVo this weekend.

Also, I caved and ate donuts this morning. Yes, plural. I suck so hard at dieting. *cries*


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...