He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

August 28, 2007

Middle Name Meme

A Cowboy's Wife tagged me for this meme. Sure, why not? I'll play.

First, the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.

4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



Muse is my favorite band of the moment. I plan to get around to writing a mini-review of their latest album one of these days.

A tiny spider jumped on me when I was driving to work yesterday. Miraculously, I managed not to crash the car in the spastic convulsions that followed.

Rice is not a Zone-favorable grain, but that doesn't keep me from eating it. Mmmm, rice.

I'm usually too wishy-washy to pick a favorite anything. It was really hard for me to declare a favorite band up there. This is why my Blogger profile doesn't list any favorites.

Elizabeth is expecting. After the miscarriages last year they didn't want it mentioned until enough time passed to be sure, but she's almost four months along now and there's a heartbeat and everything. I'm going to be an auntie again! Yay!

I'm also too wishy-washy to pick people to tag. If you want to do the meme, then consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife said...

Hey MARIE!!! Thanks for participating;) I'm glad things are going well for Elizabeth. We tried for 10 yrs and 4 miscarriages before we had our little Truett. What a blessing he is!!

Anonymous said...

This is a cool one and I'd do it, except my middle name is Genevieve. Not only is it way too long for me to do one of each, all those Es and Vs? I don't think so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...