He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

August 28, 2007

Jenuine Disgust

I know the TV Boyfriends are late again. I'm sorry. I got sucked into the Big Brother 8 forums at TWoP for a few hours, and now I need to make up some work. So it's going to be TV Boyfriend Wednesday again this week.

As for Big Brother, feh. I'm not completely over it this season, but I have reached a point where I'm not going out of my way to watch it. I'm content to catch it if and when it's convenient and catch up by reading the recaps. I TiFaux'd last Thursday's live ep, but the satellite cut out due to weather so I entirely missed Cigarette-Gate. After reading about it... I'm just at a loss. This show's never been about showing the best that humanity has to offer, but it's sunk to disgusting new lows this season. I mean, the producers refusing to so much as penalize their inexplicable favorite Dick after deliberately burning Jen with his cigarette, and yet punishing her for giving up slop and eating a real meal when she knew she was about to be sent home anyway? I just kinda hate the producers right now, almost as much as I hate Dick. Recaps it is, then. Eck.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...