He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

August 10, 2007

No, Lindsay! Put down the push-up bra! And stay away from those Hiltons!

Speaking of dreams, last night I had one that prominently featured a very young, cute and still apparently innocent Lindsay Lohan. In the dream, I was her aunt and/or some kind of mentor, and I was extremely concerned about her future as I kept following her around trying to prevent her from evolving into a stank ho. I think the funniest part was that I kept pointing to Christina Aguilera as a role model for her, explaining that, sure, she had her stanky phase, but look how cute and happy she is now that she's outgrown it! It was all to no avail, as sweet little Lindsay transformed into a foul-mouthed party girl right before my eyes.

Oh...kay? I really had no idea that I had any kind of emotional investment whatsoever in the state of Lindsay Lohan (or Xtina, for that matter), let alone enough so for it to creep up on me in my dreams. I mean, what the what the? My subconscious is a fearful place, y'all.

Anybody want to analyze my dream in the comments?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...