He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

August 10, 2007

Restaurant dreams

Paid post alert!

My foodie husband has a dream of someday opening up a restaurant. Yesterday he even went so far as to research suppliers and wholesale food costs. I'd just be thrilled if we had a kitchen where he could put his would-be gourmet tendencies to use feeding me, but he's convinced that he'd like to get into the business side of it, eventually. He's got some pretty good ideas, and I do believe he could pull it off as long as he fully understands what he's getting into and has his financing in place. I just bookmarked a site that can help with that last part, at least: Advanced Restaurant Finance looks like a pretty good bet, providing supplemental restaurant financing without requiring need of a business partner and allowing would-be restaurateurs to retain full control of their business decisions. That sounds like Husband's cup o' tea. I'm filing this link away in the "Big Dreams" file for future reference.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...