He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

November 1, 2007

Thursday Thirteen: NaNoWriMo Edition


Thirteen Reasons I Caved At the Last Minute and Signed Up for NaNoWriMo


  1. I'm a bit touched in the head.

  2. I have a new idea that's been nagging me and now's as good a time as any to develop it.

  3. I was feeling left out of all the NaNo talk I keep seeing.

  4. I want to have a good framework ready to build on so I don't lose any momentum when I finally finish Hero Factor.

  5. I always, ALWAYS overestimate how much time and/or energy I'll be able to devote to any project; why should now be any different?

  6. It's a great community of writers that I want to be a part of.

  7. Getting some exposure for my writing certainly can't hurt.

  8. I have a new word processor! And it's portable!

  9. I have a lot of writing process hangups that I need to overcome.

  10. I need to practice writing in a POV other than 3rd person limited.

  11. I secretly kinda like it when friends and loved ones look at me like I'm a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

  12. Mmm, Happy Meal.

  13. Did I mention the part where I'm just not a sane woman?

Links to other Thursday Thirteens in the comments!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 comments:

Samantha_K said...

I keep reading posts about food...yeah I know you weren't posting about food, but you said happy meal. Now I'm starving, lol.

Have fun with the NaNoWriMo thing!!
Happy Thursday!

Unknown said...

Good luck doing NaNoWriMo! I hope you write all 50,000 words, and more.

Unknown said...

Great list, sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

That's excellent. I caved a couple of days ago, now that AJ is starting to be more like his annoying little self again. I even have a plot!

No words yet though.

Jean Bauhaus said...

I've had a partial plot putting itself together in my subconscious for a while now. I don't have any words yet, though, just a blank, intimidating Google doc.

Hey! Let's be Nano buddies!

Chelle Y. said...

Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

Good luck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...