He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

December 14, 2007

Thank God it's...you know.

We got our power back on last night, for which the entire Bauhaushold is thrilled beyond measure. Man, what a crazy week. Scratch that--what a crazy couple of months! Fainting, food poisoning, NaNo, Killer Ice Storms and massive blackouts...it's no wonder I'm exhausted. And now we've got snow headed our way, with a lot of people--family members included--still with no power. Between that and the fact that I can't remember the last time I saw sunshine, I'm going to stop fighting it and give myself permission to feel a little down.

Blogging is going way down on my priority list until the end of the year. I'm gonna rethink, regroup, maybe even redesign, and start afresh in January. Until then, expect posting both here and at Growing Up to be sporadic, or possibly even non-existent.

I'll probably keep up a little better with the writing blog, and with my Live Journal. Feel free to friend me over there if you want to read all my personal blather.

I hope y'all have a good, warm, safe weekend. Maybe send some prayers and good thoughts over here to the middle of the country. We sure need it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...