He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

January 23, 2008

Bring in the themes

One of my goals for this year is to step up my blogging game and become more prolific. This means I have to suck it up and get organized, at least in this one area. And so: themes. One theme for each day of the week for each blog. And of course, they'll be cutesy and alliterative, because that's the law of blogging, right?

So here's the new theme schedule for this blog. You already know some of these:

Monday Memeage
TV Boyfriend Tuesday
Wordful Wednesday (you'll see what that means later today)
Thursday Thirteen
Freestyle Friday

"Freestyle" because, since I don't post every Friday, that might as well be my day to be totally random and post whatever. Of course, EVERY day will be subject to my whim and probably include some randomness, because that's how I roll. But at least now on days when I got nothin' I won't have to think too hard about what I need to post that day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...