He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

May 28, 2008

My novel has a home

Don't get excited, I'm not getting published or anything. In fact, I'm still finishing up the first draft. But I've made the pseudo-controversial decision to post the whole shebang on LiveJournal once it's complete. I'll post it in installments as I get it cleaned up, and it will be behind locked posts, which means that you must either have a Livejournal account or an Open ID and be on this particular LJ's "friend list" in order to read it.

I'm still considering doing it as a podcast novel, eventually, but we'll see how this goes first. I anticipate feedback that could be pretty useful in helping to get it ready for the world outside of LJ.

Here's its future home. I don't yet have a target date to start posting, but the first draft is heading into the home stretch, so hopefully it won't be too much longer. At any rate, it's never too early to head over there and friend it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...