He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

June 24, 2008

Observing things

A few observations:

1. If enough disgruntled secretaries copy enough angry e-mails to enough managers, meetings will be called and action will be taken. Don't piss off the secretaries.

2. Show me a homeless dog with a sad story at a time when I have not a single good reason not to take it in, and very soon I will be the owner of a new dog.

3. I forget things very easily, such as, what I was going to say for item #3.

4. This looks like a really cool idea for a really cool book series.

5. I am 35 years old. I do not feel 35. Sometimes, I feel 25. Other times, I feel 95. Occasionally, both of these at once. But never 35.

6. As I do research for my potential new dog ownership situation, two things about Fizzgigg are becoming clear to me. One is that I did not, in fact, own a toy poodle all these years, but instead owned either a Bichon Frise or a Bichon/poodle mix. This would explain why he was so much cuter than any other poodle I've ever seen. I know I'm biased, but he was. Second is that it's really, really likely, considering all of his many and varied ailments and defects, that he originally came from a puppy mill. This makes me so sad, but so much more glad, too, that I was able to give him a good life.

7. House hunting really kind of blows.

8. I'm thinking about going blonde.

9. Whole Foods stopped carrying my beloved dry roasted edamame. Whole Foods hates me.

10. Lists like this really should end on a nice, round number. Otherwise it just looks odd.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...