He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

December 8, 2008

If this is meta, I guess it doesn't count.

Greetings, Bloggylvania! I'm back. For really reals this time. So what have I been up to since August (I know I've posted since then, but they were all meta and/or fluff posts and don't count)? Not much, besides buying a house, moving, getting a puppy, and finishing a novel. Wow, it sounds really exciting when it's all lumped together like that, doesn't it? No wonder I felt so burned out.

But now I'm settled, and things have slowed to a reasonable pace, and I'm back in a place where I can think coherently enough about things to write about them. I also have direction for this here bloggy dealy, which shall soon and thenceforth be known as "Daydream Believer" and will be found newly parked at http://www.sleepyjean.net (don't worry--any old urls you've got bookmarked should still work just fine. But maybe go ahead and bookmark that new one just in case, Garnigal. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...