He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

December 8, 2008

Oh knitting ball wreath, won't you please be mine?

I am so very much in love with this wreath that I want to take it out for dinner and drinks and then make passionate love to it all night long and then cuddle with it afterward. Then later, feel really let down after it promises to call but leaves me hanging to remember that I am really not creative at all, and that I need other crafty people to come up with really fabulous ideas for me, because I would never think to do this in a million, billion, kajillion years, that is how not creative I really am.

And yet, it's so simple. But that's what makes it so brilliant. Just some Christmas ornaments and balls of yarn, in colors I want to eat like candy and adorned with knitting needles so fancy I would never want to stop knitting with them. It's beautiful. And I want to go home and make one right now.

Thanks to ThreadBanger, who has a lovely roundup of other gorgeous, inventive and whimsical DIY wreaths.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...