He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

January 8, 2009

Thursday Thoughts #1 - TGIFT Edition

This is a quickie list, because I'm still in head-down busy-tizzy mode.

Thirteen Reasons I'm So Very Glad It's Thursday

1. Thursday Thoughts!

2. This is one of my four-day work weeks, so today is secretly my Friday.

3. Today is the last day I will have to work on this gorram production job. Other people will (should) finish it tomorrow while I'm out.

4. I have a new phone! Which has nothing to do with this being Thursday, really, but it's shiny and purple and cute and plays mp3s and does everything else I could possibly need it to do, and I'm still on a new phone high.

5. Speaking of mp3s, this is also the day I'll finish 7th Son by JC Hutchins, and it's very good and I highly recommend that you go listen to it. Or if you don't like audio novels, or free stuff, or instant gratification, because you're crazy or something, you can wait for part 1 to come out in hardback later this year.

6. Now I have to find a new podcast novel to listen to. And a new tedious, no-thought requiring job to do while I listen to it. Any suggestions?

7. I'm running out of reasons to be happy that it's Thursday.

8. Tonight, I can stay up late if I want to.

9. Because tomorrow I get to sleep in.

10. Sleeping in is awesome, y'all.

11. I wish I could have slept in today, because I stayed up too late last night fiddling around with all the gadgets on my new phone.

12. It's purple!

13. I probably should have made this thirteen things about my new phone. But I'm still happy that it's Thursday.

Keeping in the spirit of the original T13, the purpose of this post is to share some random thoughts from our lives each week with you so you continue to get to know us better. If you would like to do the same, leave a link to your blog post where you’ve shared your Thursday Thoughts or, if you don’t have a blog, share them in the comment section at the end of this post. Or just be a lurker - we don't mind.

1 comment:

The Bumbles said...

Oh that made me laugh - I like the thought progression always back to your new phone! Can you tell that we were watching Law & Order when we did our T13? Not so inspired this week :0(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...