He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

September 4, 2009

I has a cheezburger kinda day

I'm having a day, people. The kind that's filled with bad news -- nothing devastating, just disappointing enough to ruin your day -- and where things that should be simple are riddled with complications. It's the kind of day that makes you want to throw up your hands in surrender and just go watch TV or hide in bed so nothing else can go wrong. But since I don't have that luxury, I did what I always do when I need some emergency cheering up -- I headed over to I Can Has Cheezburger and kept scrolling until smiling came easily for me again.

In the off chance that you're having that kind of day, too (I sincerely hope you're not), here are a few highlights from my visit. Because things are beyond bad if anthropomorphized kittens with bad grammar can't cheer you up.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Too true.


Kittens in boxes never fail to be hilarious.


I did not know that "Om nom nom" was a real thing that cats could say. Go fig.

Are you cheered up yet? I hope so. I know I sure am.

2 comments:

Wagebo said...

That made me feel better and I just woke up. Cute kitties always make me feel better too. Hope the rest of your day went better.

Jean Bauhaus said...

That pic of the poor wilting kitties on your blog is pretty priceless. Mine all looked like that when our AC was on the fritz, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...