He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

May 21, 2010

Lately on Twitter...

  • 16:29 RT @marjoriemliu: SO CUTE. RT @Agent_M Photo: Baby hippo. BABY. HIPPO. #afternooncuteness via swisserswatter: tumblr.com/xo7a7d4p9 #
  • 16:30 My brain is full. Going to do yard work to clear it out. #
  • 17:24 Just discovered that a tree in a rarely-visited corner of the yard produces something that looks an awful lot like blackberries. #
  • 17:25 Is there such a thing as a blackberry tree? Must research this. #
  • 17:39 Google consensus says it's a Mulberry tree. #
  • 21:36 RT @finalgrrl: I know I'm at t he classy Target when I spy a discarded weave in the parking lot. #
  • 21:38 @taerin I'm excited by this development. Enough so to look up mulberry recipes (but probably not enough to actually make any of them). #
  • 21:46 RT @adamsbaldwin: RT @gabrielmalor: RT @irishspy: If "Empire Strikes Back" were made in the 1950s: ow.ly/1NWSa Marvelous! #
  • 00:03 RT @io9 Read Catherynne M. Valente's sad zombie tale, "The Days Of Flaming Motorcycles" bit.ly/bTHWUy #
  • 12:39 RT @longshotauthor: Best. Googlelogo. Ever. bit.ly/JZ7Jx [I could play this all day.] #
  • 13:26 Cut the heck out of my leg while shaving, & not a band-aid to be found. Was starting 2 fear I'd bleed out by the time I found 1. /dramaqueen #
  • 13:32 @elizadushku 'Women With Attention Deficit Disorder' by Sari Solden is the book that changed my addled life. #
  • 13:42 *sniff* Hurley says goodbye to 'Lost' shar.es/mYtWZ #
  • 13:46 All righty. Time for lunch, then head down until work is done. *closes iGoogle* #
  • 15:50 Once these deadlines are o ut of the way I seriously need to take a few days off to just clean my poor house. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...