He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

June 3, 2010

Croutons

Notes from the Twitterverse to spice up this blog salad...

17:37 Need more To Do list help? 6 Free Online To Do List & Project Management Tools: bit.ly/98n05M #

17:38 Gotta rush to get ready for church. #

21:39 Home and tired. Would like to kick back and watch Glee, but I'm being good and editing. #mynoedmo #

22:55 Got Scene 16 edits done. Scene 17 (brand new scene) isn't happening. I'm too wiped out. Today was a long and busy day. #mynoedmo #

11:31 Stayed up last night to finish @marjoriemliu 's Fire King. Her writing is downright addictive. #

11:35 Now: #amwriting to make up for last night's #mynoedmo slackitude. #

12:46 I'm usu. against remakes, but this looks cool. And now the theme song's stuck in my head. RT @feliciaday: Thundercats! bit.ly/dfR5DI #

12:48 Out of time for #mynoedmo. Got a good start on a new scene. I'll have to finish it tonight. #

13:38 Watching a baby blue jay hop around the yard as its parents try to teach it to fly. #

15:29 I'd work better today if Husband would let me take the laptop outsid e. #ifiwasntaccidentprone #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Follow Jean on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...