He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

June 8, 2010

Croutons

Notes from the Twitterverse to spice up this blog salad...

18:09 Today is flying by, and I'm dragging along, trying to keep up. #

18:22 Want! RT @wilw: Holy. Crap. We have been given a Tardis cake. I hear there is a giant cake inside it. twitpic.com/1uvpgo #

18:30 Watched UHF last night and recognized my college speech prof in the Spatula City commercial. #

19:38 Also watched Superman2 yesterday and got for the 1st time why he had to give up his powers to be w/ Lois. I'm slow on the uptake sometimes. #

19:59 RT @eleattasart: accidentally activated an audio feature on my Mac. Now there's a voice telling me my every move on the screen. Help anyone? #

20:00 Being a PC, I have no clue how to help @eleattasart. Any smartie Mac ppl know what she should do? #

20:41 Blog update: Flash Fiction - Orange Salvation bit.ly/9AWmjV #

21:07 My wrist and brain both hurt from wrangling code all day. Tempted to skip today's #mynoedmo and chill, but I don't know when I'd make it up. #

21:08 Applying Biofreeze to the wrist and soldiering on. #mynoedmo #

00:17 #mynowrimo edits done. Brain mushy. Bed calling. G'night. #

00:31 Aw. Also, your toenails look great. (@pamelaribon)yfrog.com/079w2xj #

12:30 RT @steviepuckett for@eleattasart You probably have this fixed already but just in case. bit.ly/Immvm #

12:34 RT @MoTancharoen: Looky what we have here... It involves @jedwhedon and his very own Twitter account (finally). #

13:21 Squirrels keep stealing Husband's peppers. Anybody have squirrel-proof gardening tips? #

14:49 According to my mom, dried wolf's blood makes an effective squirrel repellent. FYI. #

14:59 All righty. Closing distraction windows, head down, doing work now. #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Follow Jean on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...